Assistant Manager (Southeast Alaska)
We are currently seeking: A Team Leader who can…
- Analyze financial reports and create plans to increase sales and address opportunities.
- Manage multiple priorities and exercise situational leadership.
- Build a great team by training, coaching, developing and motivating talent.
- Ensure excellent execution of operational, merchandising, and presentation standards.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills and helps Team Members resolve customer concerns within the store in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Serve as Manager-On-Duty (MOD) and maintains a high level of visibility on the sales floor to maintain service levels throughout the store and ensure completion of daily tasks.
- Use POS, payroll and scheduling systems to control store expenses and manage resources.
- Enforce all legal and compliance standards relating to labor, shrink, audit, and safety.
- Have a passion for sewing, crafts, scrapbooking? Team Members receive a discount of 20% off their purchase every day of the year.
- Competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental and vision plans.
- 401(k) Savings Plan (Employer Match).
- Flexible schedule.
- Growth Opportunities.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers