Vertex VX-829 VHF Radios - $790 (Juneau)
THese come with the programming software and programming cord. If you are a SAR person and travel to train with other teams, you can program ALL frequencies between 134-174 MHz? Do know that you must have permission before transmitting on frequencies for which you do not have a license.
These radios normally sell for about $700 each without the chargers, palm mics, extra battery, programming equipment, etc. The VH-131 2-Wire Palm PTT Surveillance Kits go for about $200 each and I am including two.
I will sell the whole lot for $790.
You will get the programming software and cable, original boxes, instructions, etc. These are not toys.
These are very small, but powerful full featured radios. They are great for Fire Dept, Police, Search and Rescue, Commercial, etc.
• Frequency Range: VHF: 134-174 MHz
• Weight only 310 grams
• Super Small Size: 2.3" x 3.8" x 1.48" (57.5 x 96.5 x 37.5 mm)
• 512 Channel Capacity / 32 Groups
• 5 Watts Power Output
• Intrinsically Safe (ISVX-820 Series)
• 12 key DTMF pad plus 4 PF keys w/LCD Display.
• Large 12 Character Alphanumeric Display
• LOUD Audio Output: 700 mW audio output power!
• DTMF ANI / DTMF Paging
• Built-in 5-Tone Signaling
• User Selectable Tone/User Set Mode
• Battery & Antenna included
• MIL-STD 810 C/D/E/F
• CTCSS/DCS Encode + Decode
• Positive Lock Channel Selector
• Three 1150 mAh Lithium-Ion Batteries
• ARTS (Auto Range Transponder System)
• Tx/Rx Battery Saver Circuit
• AF Minimum Volume / Lone Worker
• 7-Color LED Indicator
• Programmable Home Ch Function
• Direct Channel Recall (#1-#4)
• Programmable Function Keys
• Speed Dial (16-Key version only)
• PC Programmable (software included)
• Radio To Radio Cloning
Call Jim at 907-321-3647
Posting ID: 4159100237