Diet Aide- SEARHC (SEARHC)
Built on a culture of safety and integrity, NMS delivers award-winning support services to a variety of clients every day. Our clients have peace of mind, knowing that we are committed to delivering best-in-class service. NMS brings creativity, technology and experience to every project.Exceptional people with enthusiasm and innovative spirits allow NMS to consistently exceed the expectations of our customers,improving the quality of daily life at every business we serve. NMS is owned by NANA Development Corporation and Sodexo USA.
This Diet Aide position performs a variety of duties connected with menus, serving activities, food service record keeping, and related services.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Six (6) months of directly related food service experience or training which demonstrated an ability to work with complex food service menus, good customer service skills, plus the ability to perform a variety of responsible record keeping duties.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with formal food handling experience or training, which is directly related to the medical field.
- Must be able to operate a computer, basic general office equipment and handle many phone calls.
- Certain positions require a valid Driver's License and an acceptable driving record for the past three (3) years to be eligible under NMS' vehicle insurance policy
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment drug test, physical assessment and criminal background check.
- Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/ or move up to 50 pounds.
- Online Application Required
To view the complete job description and to apply, go to:
To view all of our job openings and to learn more about NMS, visit our website:
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers