Dee Zee Diamond Plate Bed Rail Caps And Tailgate Cap New - $120 (Juneau)
(my mother found these under the deck beside her garage for a vehicle I stop driving quite sometime ago!!) they arent in IDEAL condition, but look pretty darn good!
***THESE ARE FOR A STANDARD 6.5FT BED...*** (i triple checked!)
Features of Item:
• Durable aluminum construction
• Rugged diamond plate styling
• Custom fit design
• Simple and easy to install
• Protects your rail tops & will not rust
• Available in Brite Tread or Black Tread finish
• Available with or without stake pocket holes
• Designed to fit over factory caps, sold in pairs
• Dee Zee diamond plate truck bed caps are made in the USA
Dee Zee diamond bed rail caps combine classic truck style with rough and tough durability. They are an ideal solution for guarding your bed rails against dents, dings, and scratches when hauling anything with your truck.
Constructed using heavy duty aluminum, Dee Zee diamond plate bed rail caps are the top of the line when it comes to truck bed protection. They are resistant to rust and corrosion, which ensures your truck bed caps will be long lasting and continue to look great for years to come. Thanks to their diamond plate pattern, they have an added amount of strength and durability over other bed caps.
When ordering your Dee Zee diamond plate bed rail caps, you have the option of choosing either classic Brite Tread or matte black finishes. Both will add a sleek and slick look to your pickup truck that admirers and onlookers will love. They are also available with or without the stake pocket hole cut outs in order to personalize them to your unique needs
Dee Zee diamond plate truck bed caps are easy to install yourself, right at home. There is no drilling or cutting required for most models and the instructions are simple and easy to follow. They utilize a high end adhesive based installation system.
Dee Zee is the highest rated rail cap system for trucks, averaging 4.6 out of 5 stars on 16,156 customer review nationally compiled. They are durable, attractive, stylish, heavy duty, long lasting and rough. This reputation has made Dee Zee the number one choice for rail caps for decades with the most dedicated of truck owners.
* I paid $240 for the caps total. They look fantastic and are everything I was hoping they'd make my pickups bed look sweet, especially with the matching chrome bumper. then i forgot i bought all of it, sold the truck and bought an outback sport. Oops? (i also have a chrome front end for a dodge dakota or durango and a black waterproof bed mat. They are in my bedroom closet, so TAKE THEM! The caps were $160 for the rails and $50 for the tailgate plus taxes and shipping to Alaska. They have a 5 year warranty that I have never activated or used ~ it is still completely up to begin its clock, on the website I double checked, warranty doesn't begin till the caps are placed on your bed. This is when you download the instructions, which is done by registering the product.
- do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers