Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Route Sales Representative - Juneau (Juneau, AK)
compensation: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour DOQ plus $1,000 signing bonus if employed past 6 months
A well-established distributor located in Juneau Alaska is looking for a self starter to join our operations team. This is a full time position open immediately. Our company provides a great work environment and an excellent benefit package after the probationary period. Our operations team is very close, and extremely efficient. Experience, a positive attitude and the ability to work closely with the team is essential.
Position Number: K026
Title: Route Sales Representative
Compensation: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour DOQ
Direct reporting to: Assistant Division Manager
This position is classified as: Non-Exempt; Full-Time, Permanent
Schedule: Typically Monday -- Friday, 6:00am to 3:00pm
Closing Date: Until filled
Complete service and maintenance of assigned accounts. Includes ordering, merchandising, returns, reset assistance, delivering, and processing daily paperwork.
• Perform duties as assigned safely, accurately, and efficiently.
• Communicate effectively with Supervisor and Sales staff.
• Develop working relationships with store personnel.
• Ensure signage and store tags are in place daily.
• Deliver and/or check in product; work with each account's individual receiving systems.
• Receive and handle cash from customers
• Secure incremental retail space, and book displays with account management.
• Merchandise store shelves, coolers, and displays; rotate and pull unsalable product.
• Keep backroom area, coolers, and shelves in neat and orderly condition.
• Order product and control in-store levels; must be able to project order quantities for delivery in each account with minimal out of stocks as well as returns.
• Able to complete assigned routes in a reasonable time period (work quickly and efficiently).
• Accurately pull orders for store delivery.
• Assist warehouse with product check-in, location stocking, order pulling, etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
This position requires lifting cases weighing from 20-60 pounds repeatedly throughout the work day; as well as loading, pushing, and pulling heavy product. Bending, reaching, and squatting throughout the shift while loading and moving products.
• Reliable transportation.
• Valid Alaska driver's license.
• Clean Motor Vehicle Report.
• DOT card or willing to obtain immediately.
• Ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
• Working knowledge of delivery/distribution/warehouse flow.
• Demonstrated excellent organizational skills.
• Knowledge/ability for basic vending machine repairs, as needed
• Vacation accruals start upon full time employment.
• Sick accruals and holiday pay after 180 days of full time employment.
• Health, dental and vision insurance after 180 days of full time employment.
• 401k plan with generous matching available after 180 days of full time employment.
All qualified and interested applicants are encouraged to email a resume to:
HR: show contact info ~ Subject line: Juneau/AK/RSR
Please note: If subject is not indicated as directed your resume may not be reviewed.
All Offers of employment are contingent upon a successful DRUG SCREEN and BACKGROUND CHECK. Marijuana, while legal in AK, is not allowed by NSC.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers