Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Retail Project Merchandiser 2014-11218 (juneau)
Retail Reset Merchandiser Responsibilities:
• Reset Activity, Shelf Conditions and Schematics Completion.
• Implement customer approved schematics/Plan-o-Grams/MODs with all items tagged and approved by store management. Must be able to take direction regarding tagging, rotating and placing products on shelf.
• Administration/Reporting: Will complete (web based) accurate and timely reporting, recaps, timesheets, expense reports, etc.
Retail Reset Merchandiser Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• Previous retail experience.
• Strong self-management skills.
• Ability to complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision.
• Ability to communicate effectively both internally to ASM management and externally with Customers.
• Must demonstrate good judgment and show respect for others.
• Focused on the general reset of Consumer Package Goods (CPG) at various locations where CPG goods are sold, such as grocery and convenience stores.
• Responsible for merchandising products at retail accounts within an assigned territory.
For Immediate consideration in this position, please apply at:
Advantage Sales & Marketing, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers