- 48’ Radon Fiberglass
- Perfect for Liveaboard, plenty of room
- set up for gillnetting as a bow picker
- Insulated flush deck fish holds in the front holds 8,000 lbs.
- Stern is set up with troll pit, 3 spool power gurdies.
- Very roomy cabin, great live aboard, main living area and galley is upstairs with large bunk area down stairs.
- Queen size bed in center + 5 bunks.
- Running hot and cold water, shower.
- 150 gallon water capacity.
- Powered with a 6-71 Detroit, twin disc 509 transmission 2:1. - Cruises 6 knots
- Very large engine room
- 10” hydraulic bow thruster.
- Holds 1,200 gallons of fuel.
- 12’ aluminum launch with 15 Honda.
- Boat trolled and gill netted in 2018 ready to go.
- Garmin 4212 chart plotter with 16 mile radar.
- Furuno fish finder,
- ComNav autopilot.
- Norcold fridge/freezer 12 volt DC / 120 v ac
- D4 Espar diesel cabin heater.
- Newer heat exchanger on engine
- Bathroom with shower
more pictures & info @
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers